The Communication Center is located in Clough Commons 447. Our trained professional and peer tutors help undergraduate and graduate students with:
- written projects
- multimodal projects
- graduate school applications
- lab reports
- senior design papers
- individual and group presentations
- poster designs
- grant proposals
- cover letters
- resumes and CVs
- and more…
For whatever you are working on, we help you find the most effective way to communicate your message by making sure you are thinking critically and carefully about audience, tone, and medium, among other criteria. All of our services are free and confidential.
See our testimonials for more on what we do.
- For copyediting help, contact us for a list of professional proofreaders.
- For technical help with specific software programs, you can head to the library's multimedia studio.
- For one-to-one tutoring in calculus, physics, computer science, chemistry, biology, and engineering, see academic success.