Which type of appointment should I choose?
- Am working on a written project (like an essay, a report, a resume, an application, etc.).
- Want to get feedback on an oral presentation, and I can videotape it.
- Have problems with my internet connection.
- Already finished an asynchronous appointment and have follow-up questions about my project.
- Want to brainstorm ideas for a project.
- Have a project with a complicated visual design.
- Am primarily concerned about grammar/mechanics.
- Need to practice speaking with someone else (for a mock interview or for English Language improvement).
- Really want to speak with someone in a face-to-face session.
The Naugle CommLab is located in Clough Commons 447. Our trained consultants help undergraduate and graduate students with:
- Written projects
- Multimodal projects
- Graduate school applications
- Lab reports
- Senior design papers
- Individual and group presentations
- Poster designs
- Grant proposals
- Policy memos
- Cover letters
- Resumes and CVs
- and much more…
For whatever you are working on, we can help you to find the most effective way to communicate your message. All of our services are free and confidential. Please contact us: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the Summer 2020 distance-learning period, the CommLab will offer consultations online. For information on online consultations and our new procedures, please see our appointments page.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Note: Consultations are free. However, we have limited resources for serving the many students across campus. If you miss a scheduled appointment without canceling, you will be charged $15. **No fees will be assessed during the online instructional period. We ask you to be mindful that we will have fewer appointments, so not canceling your appointment means another student will miss that opportunity.