Appointments for Faculty and Postdocs
Are you a faculty member and/or postdoc looking for a consultation?
The Communication Center employs a professional consultant dedicated to helping faculty and post-doctoral fellows with writing. Our consultant can provide feedback and suggestions on a wide range of professional, academic, and pedagogical documents. The Communication Center can help you improve grant applications, professional materials, journal articles, manuscript drafts, and more. Feel free to email Sarah O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our faculty and post-doc services.
Faculty and postdocs have their own schedule in our appointment system. The steps below will guide you to that schedule.
1. Click the button above to reach the login screen.
2. Enter your Georgia Tech ID and password (e.g. gburdell3).
3. If this is your first time making an appointment, a short form will ask you to fill out profile information.
4. You will see a schedule that looks something like this.
5. Click the scrollbar at the top center and switch the schedule to "Faculty/Post-doc Schedule."
6. Look for availabilities in white boxes. Click on the box underneath your desired time and day to make an appointment.
7. Fill in appointment information and click Save Appointment.
Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons
266 Fourth St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30332