Make an appointment
What are appointments for?
Our trained professional and peer tutors help undergraduate and graduate students with:
- Written Projects
- Multimodal Projects
- Graduate School Applications
- Lab Reports
- Senior Design Papers
- Individual and Group Presentations
- Poster Designs
- Grant Proposals
- Cover Letters
- Resumes / CVs
How do I make an appointment?
Appointments are scheduled online via WCOnline. We request that all appointments are made at least 2 hours in advance.
If you are unable to schedule an appointment online, please contact us by phone or in person.
- Click the large link above to go to WCOnline.
- Log in with your Georgia Tech username and password (e.g. gburdell3).
- The first time you log in, fill out the profile information and continue.
- You will see a schedule with (A) each day's availability, (B) open appointment slots, (C) closed appointment slots, and (D) a waitlist button if no appointments are available.
- Click an available appointment slot and fill in your appointment info.
- Click "Save Appointment."
Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons
266 Fourth St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30332