Jan 19, 2016 | Atlanta, GA
From the organization's Facebook event page:
"FREE FOOD AND SOUND JOB ADVICE!
Sign up here: http://tinyurl.com/gtiacareerforum
GTIA Career Forum 2016 is an excellent opportunity for the Georgia Tech student body (especially international students) to develop the skills and know-how required for professional opportunities like the GT Career Fair, job interviews etc. The event is a joint collabaration between Georgia Tech International Ambassadors (GTIA) and Georgia Tech Alpha Pi Mu (GT APM).
The event includes a resume critique workshop, elevator pitch instruction, as well as an opportunity to network with students and company representatives. We will have representatives from the Centre For Career Discovery And Development (C2D2) and the Communication Center (CommLab) to assist with these sessions.
Don't miss this opportunity!
• 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM - Registration and Food
• 6:00 PM - 6:45 PM - Workshop on Resume Critique
• 7:00 PM - 7:45 PM - Workshop on Elevator Pitches
• 8:00 PM - 8:30 PM - Student Panel Q/A Session
• 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM - Networking Session
Our Sponsor: Campus Services BuzzFunds"