- Rehearsal rooms 448 and 450 are available for use Monday - Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-5pm, and Sunday 2pm-6pm requires reservation through the Communication Center
- Rehearsal rooms 441 and 443 are available 24/7 and can be reserved through the Clough Commons Presentation and Rehearsal Room system
- Rehearsal rooms can be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Students may request only one room per day for 2 hours maximum.
- All rehearsal room reservations require staff approval. Someone will respond to the request within 3 business days.
- If students no longer need their reserved space, they should cancel the reservation.
- No food or drink is permitted in rehearsal rooms.
- The reservation contact will be held responsible for the room during the hours booked.
- Students should remove all trash and materials from the rehearsal rooms and leave the rooms as they found them.
- Clough Commons is monitored by video surveillance 24 hours a day, enforced by the Dean of Students.
Rehearsal rooms have a projector, a PC, a laptop connection, and a wall mounted video camera for recording.
For tech support in rehearsal rooms, call 404-894-4669.
Steps for Reserving Rehearsal Rooms 448 and 450
- Contact the Communication Center
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 404-385-3612
- Walk-in to the CommLab (CULC 447)
- Provide name and GTID# for reservation contact
- Leave contact information so we can confirm your reservation
- Explain briefly what you need the room (presentation, interview, podcast, etc.)
- Provide day and time that you need the room
- Include how many people will use the room and for what duration of time
- Select one of the following rehearsal rooms: 441, 443, 448, or 450.
- Within 3 business days, the student contact will receive a confirmation email once the reservation has been approved.
Steps for Reserving Rehearsal Rooms 441 and 443 Outside Normal Hours
Visit the Clough Reservations page and follow the provided instructions.
Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons
266 Fourth St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30332