- Rehearsal rooms 448 and 450 are available for use Monday - Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-5pm, and Sunday 2pm-6pm requires reservation through the Communication Center
- Rehearsal rooms 441 and 443 are available 24/7 and can be reserved through the Clough Commons Presentation and Rehearsal Room system
- Rehearsal rooms can be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Students may request only one room per day for 2 hours maximum.
- All rehearsal room reservations require staff approval. Someone will respond to the request within 3 business days.
- If students no longer need their reserved space, they should cancel the reservation.
- No food or drink is permitted in rehearsal rooms.
- The reservation contact will be held responsible for the room during the hours booked.
- Students should remove all trash and materials from the rehearsal rooms and leave the rooms as they found them.
- Clough Commons is monitored by video surveillance 24 hours a day, enforced by the Dean of Students.
Rehearsal rooms have a projector, a PC, a laptop connection, and a wall mounted video camera for recording.
For tech support in rehearsal rooms, call 404-894-4669.
Steps for Reserving Rehearsal Rooms 448 and 450
- Contact the Communication Center
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 404-385-3612
- Walk-in to the CommLab (CULC 447)
- Provide name and GTID# for reservation contact
- Leave contact information so we can confirm your reservation
- Explain briefly what you need the room (presentation, interview, podcast, etc.)
- Provide day and time that you need the room
- Include how many people will use the room and for what duration of time
- Select one of the following rehearsal rooms: 441, 443, 448, or 450.
- Within 3 business days, the student contact will receive a confirmation email once the reservation has been approved.
Steps for Reserving Rehearsal Rooms 441 and 443 Outside Normal Hours
Visit the Clough Reservations page and follow the provided instructions.