What are appointments for?
Our trained consultants help undergraduate and graduate students with:
- Written Projects
- Multimodal Projects
- Graduate School Applications
- Lab Reports
- Senior Design Papers
- Individual and Group Presentations
- Poster Designs
- Grant Proposals
- Cover Letters
- Resumes / CVs
- And anything else, academic or extracurricular, involving communication
How do I make an appointment?
Appointments are scheduled online via TutorTrac. We request that all appointments are made at least two hours in advance.
TutorTrac works best when you use the most recent version of Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer will work, but Safari will not. Chrome may encounter some glitches, but otherwise works.
It is safe. The First time you use TutorTrac, accept the security exceptions.
- Sign in with your GT log-in and password. (This is the same information you use for Canvas and Oscar.)
- You will see "Center for Academic Success" on the spash page. This ok! You are on the correct platform.
- Select "Search for Availabilities."
- Click on the "CENTER" dropdown menu and select "Naugle CommLab."
- Click on the "SECTION" dropdown menu and select the course for which you are seeking support. Select "Other" for communication support on documents or projects not connected to a course.
- You may adjust the date rage, but we recommend leaving that as it is. Next, click "Search."
- A schedule of names, dates, and times will appear. Click on an appointment that suits your schedule to reserve it.
- Confirm your choice. You should receive a confirmation email shortly thereafter.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues.