The Communication Center is open for the summer term and offering in person and online appointments. Walk-ins welcome Tuesday through Friday 10am-4pm.
Which type of appointment should I choose?
I should make an asynchronous appointment if I...
- Am working on a written project (like an essay, a report, a resume, an application, etc.).
- Want to get feedback on an oral presentation, and I can videotape it.
- Have problems with my internet connection.
I should make a BlueJeans appointment if I...
- Already finished an asynchronous appointment and have follow-up questions about my project.
- Want to brainstorm ideas for a project.
- Have a project with a complicated visual design.
- Am primarily concerned about grammar/mechanics.
- Need to practice speaking with someone else (for a mock interview or for English Language improvement).
- Really want to speak with someone in a face-to-face session.
The Naugle CommLab is located in Clough Commons 447. Our trained consultants help undergraduate and graduate students with:
- Written projects
- Multimodal projects
- Graduate school applications
- Lab reports
- Senior design papers
- Individual and group presentations
- Poster designs
- Grant proposals
- Policy memos
- Cover letters
- Resumes and CVs
- and much more…
For whatever you are working on, we can help you to find the most effective way to communicate your message. All of our services are free. Please contact us: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Naugle Communication Center will reopen for the summer on Tuesday, May 17th for consultations with enrolled undergraduate and graduate students.
Tuesdays: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wednesdays: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursdays: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
We also offer both in person and online appointments during these hours. For information on online consultations and our current procedures, please see our appointments page. If you have questions about what kind of appointment would be best for you or if you have trouble booking an appointment online, email us at email@example.com.
Note: We have limited resources for serving the many students across campus. If you cannot make it to your appointment, please remember to cancel it. Not canceling your appointment means another student will miss that opportunity.